Please send all resumes and cover letters to HR@Largocapital.com
Commercial Real Estate Finance Producer:
Buffalo’s largest privately owned commercial mortgage banking firm is growing and expanding our global footprint. Currently seeking a full-time mortgage loan officer to generate commercial loans from $2-100 million in respective markets. Compensation is salary plus benefits. Individual must be able to analyze, negotiate and structure loan requests. Knowledge of basic commercial real estate is desired. Position requires an individual with excellent communication skills, who is self-motivated and willing to learn. Four-year degree and/or real estate experience preferred.
Openings are available in the following locations:
About Largo Capital:
- Industry leader with four decade track record and over $20 billion in commercial mortgage loans originated and closed
- Offices located in Buffalo, Albany, Manhattan, Philadelphia, Florida, Toronto and growing
- Correspondent lender for 21 national lenders
- $2 billion servicing portfolio/ 23 states
- Seeking a full-time originator to generate commercial mortgage loans, focusing on either hotels, self-storage, or manufactured housing.
- Largo represents 18 of the nation’s most prestigious life company real estate lenders.
- Largo arranges financing for projects from $1 million to an excess of $100 million.
- Performance-based compensation package with a base salary offered with unlimited earning potential based on your ability to originate and close transactions.
- Tremendous career opportunity for independent, self-motivated individuals
- Ability to analyze, negotiate and structure loan requests
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of basic commercial real estate
- Possess excellent communications skills, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Minimal four year degree
- Lending and/or commercial real estate experience