Please send all resumes and cover letters to HR@Largocapital.com
Commercial Real Estate Capital Markets Advisor
Largo Capital is seeking experienced real estate finance professionals to arrange debt and equity solutions for commercial properties across all product types. Responsibilities include procuring new business on the Sponsorship side, negotiating and structuring credit terms with existing Lender pool, raising project equity when applicable and closing commercial real estate loans. The ideal candidate will have an existing book of business, a vast commercial real estate network and/or a demonstrable aptitude in generating new client relationships.
The Largo Capital Opportunity:
- Largo Capital arranges commercial real estate financing for projects throughout North America from its offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Toronto.
- Largo represents 19 of the nation’s most prestigious life insurance real estate debt investors.
- Projects range in size from $1 million to over $100 million.
- Performance-based compensation package featuring base salary with unlimited earning potential based on ability to close transactions.
The Largo Capital Advantage:
- Build relationships with the nation’s most competitive lenders.
- Over $1 billion of financing closed annually.
- In-house support staff that facilitates due diligence and underwriting.
- Access to Largo’s proprietary web-based technology that streamlines the underwriting and closing process allowing originators to focus on new business.
About Largo Capital:
- Industry leader with four decade track record and over $21 billion in commercial mortgage loans originated and closed.
- Correspondent lender for 21 national lenders.
- $2.5 billion servicing portfolio across 23 states.
- 3+ years experience in commercial real estate, preferably in an advisory capacity.
- Ability to analyze, negotiate and structure debt and equity transactions for commercial real estate.
- Strong business development, communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred in Finance, Business or Real Estate.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time